Casa Di Palma located in one of the most picturesque traditional Cretan Villages, Archontiki, Rethymnon, Crete.
A recent renovation gave a fresh look and a relaxing atmosphere where the house architecture blends in harmony with the surrounding nature and the beautiful village. The house is 5 minutes drive from the famous Georgioupolis / Episkopi sandy beach.
Our veranda or Garden is ideal for breakfast or lunch while enjoying the magnificent view of the Cretan Nature.
You can relax at the private heated swimming pool at the roof garden of the villa, surrounded by a colorful flourishing nature, laying in your sunbed with a refreshing drink or snack.
Casa di Palma offer’s everything that is required to make your stay in Crete an unforgettable experience.
The management and the staff extend you a very warm welcome believing that your stay with us will be pleasurable and unforgettable.
Casa di Palma has the following facilities:
- A living-dining room with fireplace and direct access to large terrace and the garden.
- Kitchen with an oven, a dishwasher, a fridge, water filter, a coffee maker, tea facilities, a juicer, a toaster and a dish set
- Two bathrooms one with bathtub and another one with shower
- Three bedrooms, one with a queen size double bed, the second one with two single beds and a the third one with a queen size double bed plus two single bunk bed.
- TV at the Living Room and in two bedrooms
- Air-condition in all areas
- Free WiFi internet access
- Two Outdoor Dinning Set’s (table with chairs). One set at the garden and another one at the terrace
- Washing machine
- Tumble Dryer
- An iron and an ironing board
- Safe deposit box
- Hair dryer
- Fine linens and towels
- Swimming pool towels
- Baby cot
- High chair
- Towels / bed linen, Cleaning- Every 3 or 4 days
- Swimming pool
- Sun lounge area with sun beds
- Parking area
- BBQ with dining area
- Air Condition
This offered us the amazing opportunity to delve into the magical atmosphere of a traditional Cretan village, while at the same time experiene a luxury one would normally find in top-notch hotels: the roof garden with the heated-pool absolutely stole the show and we just couldn’t get enough of it. The amazing view and the surrounding nature made us not want to leave our sunbeds behind. Needless to say we felt like home and now think of Archontiki village as our own! Thank you SO much!!
TripAdvisor Guest Comment